Sunday, June 26, 2016

What can I say?  2016 June 08 Weds.

Today nothing was going on, except Andy and I were looking at flights to Montreal, Canada. for his birthday 01 Aug.
So, Andy bought plan tickets for that time frame.  He also looked at Airbnb, doesn't seem like a bad deal, one price for each day. Unlike hotels the change its rates for the weekend, Thurs, Friday, Saturday.  So, still looking for something at the moment.
I just showed as a fluke a former nunnery to stay at, and Andy said that would be a hoot to stay there on his birthday.  To say he did that, and it is in the heart of downtown Montreal.  It got good reviews, just it doesn't have towels, and no AC, and there wasn't any pictures of showers, plus the beds may be too small for Andy, we will see about that.

Today I also finally looked up my grade from my last college class POLI SCI 103 and I got an A first one since I started going there. So, my GPA is up to  3.01 All I need is some more A's and I could get it up to 4.0 then I go to SDSU.  We will see, my math is keeping me from finishing up the classes I need to transfer to SDSU.  I hate Math and I have tried and tried but I can't seem to remember the formulas.  I just don't know what I am going to do.

Memorial Day Weekend Andy and I flew out to Detroit/Pontiac for a memorial for Chuck Tabar (Andy's dad) who died last year 2015 September.  But Peggy his wife/Andy's mom/my mother-in-Law had him cremated and this year (2016) went into the park and dumped his ashes into a lake the he love to fish at all the time.  With the family watching or assistant in the dumping.
Now that that is done, Peggy has cleaned out the house in Pontiac, Michigan and fixed up the house for selling.  She will be moving to Washington State and live near her younger son Chris and his wife Trish, even though she has family in Pontiac her brother and sister-in-law, and the nieces and nephews.  But Peggy is doing what she wants and needs to do.
I commented Andy may be smiling that not only is his mom moving near Chris & Trish, but also Chris'  in-law live near by.  So Chris has the whole clan right near by. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment